Thursday, 3 September 2015

Glitter and Bubbles

Do you ever get that feeling, where the excitable bubbles in your stomach make you feel full to the brim, and leave a smile on your face all day? 

Pretty much my entire week has been like that.

Excitement, nerves, and happy thoughts have bubbled in my stomach. Guilt has been there too, chomping away at that bit of my appetite that the happy bubbles haven't consumed, but the happiness has kind of overawed that feeling.

And I'm left feeling bright like glitter, and bubbly like champagne. There have been high flags of colour on my cheeks, a shine in my eyes, and a wobble to my step (because I've done something silly to my ankle- maybe I shouldn't wear heels...)

But regardless. Isn't that a nice way to feel?


3 comments:

  1. I think it's a great way to feel! I hope all of your weeks are like that! Minus the guilt!!
    :)
    xx
    Kenzie
    Behindhazeleyes06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely post! That feeling is wonderful (and you've described it so well!), and I'm so glad to hear that you've been feeling that way!

    Mimmi xx
    Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! Ride it as long as possible! :D
    x

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog