Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Blogger Book Club TONIGHT!


It's that time again!

Tonight, we will be discussing The Husband's Secret over on Skype as part of the Blogger Book Club. Your readers-in-chief (jenny and I) have both finished the book MORE than a day in advance for the first time EVER, and we'll be there ready and waiting with tea and cake (BYO, sadly) ready for a good natter. 

We'll be meeting on skype just before 8pm and will probably chatter for an hour or so. If you don't have mine or Jenny's skype names, send me or Jenny a tweet (@cupsaucerblog or @sunnysweetpea) and we'll be happy to let you know!

It was a really interesting read, and I'm definitely looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it. So come join us!

If you haven't read the book, but would be interested in joining in with a future Blogger Book Club chat, then you can sign up over on Jenny's blog. We're all lovely, promise! And we're hoping to have a face to face chat sometime soonish, so keep your eyes peeled for details of that.

And if you have any suggestions for future books we should read, then let us know! We're always keen for suggestions, partly because I'm a terrible decision maker. 

Speak to you all later!

1 comment:

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog