Thursday, 10 July 2014

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Things have changed around here.


I cut my hair. (Or rather, a lovely hairdresser did- yes, such people do exist)

There has been some conscious uncoupling. (Phrase of the year)

Soon, there will be a move, and a new job, and a new city.

I'll be back soon with a post or two about Barcelona, but for now please bear with me while I try to get my head around it all. It's all entirely my own doing- and all bar the last line are completely unrelated- but I still need a little bit of time.

7 comments:

  1. New hair, new start? Hope you're ok lovely. Change is never easy, but it could be the start of a whole new adventure with unlimited possibilities :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is difficult and daunting, but I'm sure things will work out just how they're meant to, although it's not always easy to see it at the time in question. Sending lots of love your way, and hope you're okay, try to keep your chin up sweet,

    Anna xx | The Girl In The Moon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending love and hugs your way xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will take time to adjust to the changes, but all the best for the move and new job and new City. Really hoping it brings you happiness!

    Hayley-Eszti
    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Barcelona, went there for the first time this year. Looking forward to the posts :)
    -Shini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're okay, Alice! Sounds like exciting things are coming your way. One door closes, as they say, and another opens! Good luck in London....happy you're joining the ranks! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Change is hard but it sounds like you have enough fabulous coming up to take some of the sting out of it.
    (I'm glad the uncoupling and the hair chop are unrelated!)
    M x

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog