Thursday, 5 June 2014

Recently Loved

I have been unbelievably useless at visiting other peoples' blogs recently. Like really, really appalling. If you've announced something exciting recently, you might want to drop me a comment telling me, because I almost certainly won't have seen it. 

However, last night, I went on a bit of a commenting spree, and thought I'd share some of my favourite finds with you here...


Molly's biscuit donuts with naturally colored glazes
Molly's blog is one of my absolute favourites at the moment. Her pictures are beautiful, her writing is wonderful, and her life is enviable. And donuts made with fried scone dough? The girl is a genius.


Rosie's beautiful dress and birkenstocks
I'm always in love with Rosie's blog. She looks b-e-a-utiful in this dress, I'm so jealous that past-Rosie bought it and not past-Alice. And while I'm not sure I'll be buying birkenstocks anytime soon, the girl sure can rock them.

Lick and Spoon
A new blog discovery!! I can't remember how I got there, but I'm glad I did. It's the loveliest blog- I love the writing style, the pictures are pretty, and the recipes look amazing. Go and check her out!! Just look at how perfect these salted caramel macarons are!


Katy's post: A Day In The Life of Little R 
A day in the life of a cat. Hilarious. It genuinely made me laugh loudly to myself in my bedroom.


Tania is making me want to move to Sydney like, now. OH MY GOD how beautiful!? I've never been tempted by Australia until I saw her pictures. She's a clever bean, that one.


Those sour sweets sound mental. But her pictures of the market are also lovely, and you should go and have a look. I'm not entirely sure where Ulverston is, but I like the sound of their food festival.

How BEAUTIFUL is this!? And so pinterest-able. To the point I actually did pin it. I'm planning on making one as soon as I clear enough space in the freezer. It's just so cool! (Terrible pun completely intended)

SO. There you go. Seven posts I've loved reading this week. Do you have any more for me?

7 comments:

  1. I love these types of posts suggesting other blogs. It's usually such a safe bet that if you enjoy one blog you'll usually really like the ones they recommend. I'm off to look at Bella's amazing frozen flower bowl now.

    I recently found Rosie's blog and should have been writing reports but spent ages catching up on old posts. Oh dear - lots of work to be done today! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the frozen bowl! Such a brilliant idea and it looks great! :)

    www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. that donuts!!!!
    and that frozen flower bowl is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, we have a lot of favorite blogs in common! I am definitely going to try making Molly's donuts one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the frozen bowl just blew my mind!!!!! these are awesome picks. thanks so much for the shout out and big hugs to you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that frozen flower bowl looks absolutely phenomenal! thank you for the blog mention too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That frozen flower bowl is amazing! Definitely gotta check out how they did that!

    Saskia / girlinbrogues.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog