Thursday, 1 May 2014

Classic

Found here
Found here
Found here


From here
From here
From here
Right now, I'm loving classic looks. I think I'm starting to accept that maybe perhaps the cool, undone, a bit messy thing just isn't a look that suits me. No, I suit coiffed, neatly dressed. I need to revamp my wardrobe in favour of Breton stripes (easily done, I have about 300 striped garments), wrap dresses, crisp white shirts, black dresses, heels, and pearls.

To be honest, there are worse ways to dress. I'll just carry on taking my style inspiration from Kate Middleton, Blair Waldorf, and Parisian beauties and hope that one day I might be a fraction as beautiful as they are...


4 comments:

  1. i love stripes and white shirts! i'm always jealous of those parisian beauties who can turn such a basic look into something so beautiful and elegant. kate does a great job too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love classic styles. I wish I could do a Kate Middleton but my hair is just so not up for being perfectly coiffed! She always looks perfectly polished x

    Katy | Little Miss Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the total opposite, I find I look strange when I look put together! I think the messy, casual look suits me better, although sometimes I do wish I had even an ounce of Kate Middleton's class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful way to dress, look at Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn for inspiration too :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog