Friday, 4 April 2014

The Blogger Book Club: Our Next Book Is...

So, as promised yesterday, we have a new book selected for the Blogger Book Club!!

After a poll for those of you who are signed up to the Book Club, the winner was The Silent Wife, by A.S.A Harrison.


Having nothing left to lose changes everything.
Todd and Jodie have been together for more than twenty years. They are both aware their world is in crisis, though neither is willing to admit it.
Todd is living a dual existence, while Jodie is living in denial. But she also likes to settle scores. When it becomes clear their affluent Chicago lifestyle could disintegrate at any moment, Jodie knows everything is at stake. It's only now she will discover just how much she's truly capable of...
Shocking and compelling in equal measure, THE SILENT WIFE is a chilling portrayal of two people in turmoil and the lengths they will go to in order to protect themselves.

I remember hearing about this book on the Radio 2 Book Club as I was driving one night, and I've been meaning to read it ever since- so I am so excited that this is our next book! I remember them saying on the radio that if you liked Gone Girl, you'll love this. And while I haven't read Gone Girl, I'm so excited to get stuck into this one!! 

Don't forget- we've changed the format, and our next book club will be a Skype chat at 8pm (UK Time) on Tuesday 20th May. All welcome, just make sure you've signed up to the Book Club below to get our Skype names!!


Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog