Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Hiatus

I'm so sorry about this, but I'm having to put this little space of Internet on hiatus for a week or so.


This isn't because anything bad has happened- quite the opposite, in fact. I've just moved into a gorgeous new house with my best friend, and we are sadly sans Internet for the next week or so.

If I can get anything up and posted in the next week I will- but let's work on the assumption that I can't. As a result, we are going to have to postpone the Blogger Book Club chat for a few days- I'm so sorry! Keep your eyes peeled on your emails and on twitter for more updates on this. 

So have a fab week everyone!! Don't have too much fun without me.

All the love,

Alice

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new home! We'll miss you while you're gone, but excited to hear about your new digs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. I'll be doing this next week and am frantically trying to plan in some posts in advance of internet wasteland! Good luck settling in xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the move! Setting up your own space is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy getting settled into your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting. I hope the move goes smoothly and that you settle in quickly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the luck to you and your new home! Sounds amazing, I'd love to live with my best friend but we have never had the opportunity. I am looking forward to Alice's new home pictures! Remember all your baking equipment too- again for my own personal reasons so I can see your food pix!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippeee can't wait for the new house pics!
    Focus your time and attention on settling in and resting and we'll all still be here when you're done :)
    x x x
    {The Lobster & Me}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your move lovely! Hope the new job is fabulous and you come back to Exeter to see me sometime soon!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope it goes well - how exciting! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the new house! I love that jade green chest of drawers! Hope settling in is going well xx

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog