I originally wasn't going to post my New Year's Resolutions- but for some reason, posting a list of goals rather than a list which says I'll never eat chocolate, drink wine, or bite my nails ever again seems a bit more fun.
And also, Emily from Jammy and Jelly drew the most perfect picture for me, and for this post, so it seems rude not to give it pride of place in a list of my goals for 2014.
|Drawn by Emily|
1. To be braver, and more positive (that's what the image represents- it's also my phone background to remind me!)
2. To run a half marathon (if I write it down, it means I really have to do it)
3. To move, and start my new job (it's always worth including one easy one, right!?)
4. To stop worrying about things outside of my circle of influence as much (find out more about this here)
5. To leave the country at least once (and no, that doesn't include Wales)
6. To cook a new recipe at least once a fortnight (I have an awful lot of recipe books, I might as well put them to good use)
7. To make more time for the people and things that really matter (I like to think I'm already OK at this, but I could certainly be better)
So they may not all be SMART goals, but I don't care- if I can at least kind of achieve all of these, this year will be a happy one indeed.