Thursday, 9 January 2014

52 Lists: Favourite Moments of 2013

I mentioned over here that 2013 was a really, really good year. So why is it so hard to pull out just a few favourite moments? I think it's because in my rapidly approaching old age (ha), my memory is failing. But here are the absolute stand out moments from 2013.

I'm aware I've posted this image more times than is probably socially acceptable. I DON'T CARE.
1. Riding an elephant bareback. In fact, every moment of Thailand, but that's the one that really really stands out, and that I'll probably never experience again.

2. Birthday snow. Particularly considering I have a funny feeling it isn't going to happen again this year.

3. An entire afternoon spent talking in a coffee shop.

4. Every second of the summer sunshine we had. I can't remember the last time we had a summer like it.

5. Seeing friends and loved ones do really quite extraordinary things. Most of which are frighteningly grown up, but I absolutely adore seeing people I love do well.

So maybe I'm not so great at picking just "moments"- but these are probably my top five favourite things from 2013. If you're reading this and you're involved in any of them, don't get a big head.


If you want to get involved in the 52 Lists Project, check out Ema's blog for all of the details.

3 comments:

  1. The sunny weather definitely helped to make last summer a lovely and memorable one. Riding on an elephant looks amazing - what a super thing to do! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great list Alice -- and you know what, even the littlest of things, like your number 3, is enough to make me so happy! :) Bella xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rode an elephant? How abso-bloomin-lutely awesome!! That's right up there with swimming with dolphins for me.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog