Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Wednesday

Happy hump day everyone! 

My Wednesday is going to be spent trying to sift through the small mountain of work that seems  to have appeared on my desk. I'm going to complain about the fact that it isn't cold enough yet, and look forward to the advent calendar chocolates I haven't yet eaten. I'm going to force my office buddy with the speakers to blast Christmas tunes out all day. And I'm going to laugh at this little cutie, because quite frankly, how can you not? 

From here
But if you're looking for a little bit more from your blog reading today, may I kindly point you in the direction of the following lovely ladies?

Bess' post on loungewear has made me have to sit on my hands so I don't go clicking through to Joules and buying all the things.

Jenny's post on her trip to Bath is making me itch to book a trip to the cute B&B she stayed in. I might drag her with me... and check out her latest video while you're over on her blog!

Emily's pictures of the Grand Canyon are just amazing, and are making me exceptionally jealous of her jet-setting.

Ellie's "Taking Stock" post is just lovely, and put a real smile on my face. I'm so happy she's happy!

And finally, Emma's birthday is TODAY so go over to her blog and give her a big virtual cuddle.

1 comment:

  1. Haha that picture is awesome! I'm definitely in need of something to pick me up on a Wednesday! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog