Monday, 4 November 2013

Happiness Is.. (vol 40)

Despite the fact I very much have the standard "I don't want to go to work" days, I'm currently finding I don't really get Sunday-night-itis at the moment. I'm not sure why- maybe because of lovely #lbloggers chats, or Downton, or something. I like it though.

In other news, on Sunday morning I did the closest thing to oversleeping I've ever done. I completely messed up my timings, and sort of forgot I had to be in Exeter, an hour from my house, at 9:30- instead, I seemed to think I had to leave my house at 9:30. Cue Mama CupandSaucer coming in and waking me at 8am going "Alice, I thought you had to leave at 8:30?!" and me running around like a headless chicken. I made it though...!

But anyway. This week, happiness is...


... not getting any trick or treaters. Mostly because this meant I got all of the miniature Cadbury's things Mama CupandSaucer had bought for them. Yay!

... my team winning, in my first korfball match as part of the seconds team! And I was told by a team member at the end that you couldn't tell it was my first match, so double whoop for that!And you know, exercise releases endorphins and what not, so I suppose that's contributing to it. (I am quite certain that these sentences don't make sense. I just can't work out how to phrase it properly, so my apologies for that)

Found here
... this picture. Oh my, isn't it just the cutest thing EVER?! A soldier shaking hands with a cat? It made my evening.

... having to wear a coat. Yes, I know most of you will be bemoaning the winter onslaught but a) I love my coats (I have nine, I don't know why), and b) I love the chilliness and bundling up, wearing gloves, and getting into warm houses after being out in the cold. I didn't have a coat on on Sunday, and I realised that it was definitely the last time I'll be doing that this winter. It was cold, and I absolutely loved it.



... and last but by no means least- reaching 200 bloglovin followers! I am so excited about this, and I just wanted to say an absolutely enormous thank you to everyone who takes the time to follow, read, comment, tweet, and so on. You're all absolutely marvellous and I think the world of you all. As I pointed out in this week's #lbloggers chat- I never got on with diaries because there's no feedback. So you lot interacting is the main reason I keep going with this little corner of the internet!

Love to you all. What's making you happy this week?

7 comments:

  1. congratulations on the 200 followers! well deserved :) oh and that photo! that is the sweetest moment ever. x

    Miho @ Wander to Wonder

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, easy way for chocolate. gah, i'd love some cooler weather now. it's been 38 celcius degree in bali, and this heat gets people cranky. i feel like punching someone's faces all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice, I am so unbelievably jealous that you can watch Downton. My roommate and I have a countdown scheduled. CANNOT WAIT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha the trick or treaters comment made me laugh! Congratulations on 200 followers, that's fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 200 followers! You deserve it so much, your posts never fail to make me smile :D favourite blog by far :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on reaching 200 followers! You deserve it, my lovely!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't had a curly wurly in ages! I'm so jealous.

    Congrats on the followers :)

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog