Thursday, 21 November 2013

Currently...

I'm currently in the midst of one of the busiest spells I've had in a long time. I don't feel like I've really stopped since I got back from York, and some seriously, seriously exciting things have happened since then too. This weekend I'm off to Cardiff again, and I'm hoping at some point to actually do some Christmas shopping. But here's an update on a few of the bits I'm up to at the moment...


Reading: Northern Lights- again. Yes, I'm aware it's a children's book but it's actually really, really good, and if you haven't read it, you should. I also read My Last Duchess on the train to/ from York, which was less good- a nice read, but far too many characters, so none really got developed properly. Shame, really.


Eating: Roasted red peppers stuffed with couscous and goats cheese, at The Plan in Cardiff on Wednesday, as pictures above. I love The Plan- if you're ever in Cardiff, I highly recommend seeking it out. It's tucked away in the middle of Morgan Arcade and Royal Arcade. There's lots of seating upstairs, too.

Wearing: Dresses from Joules that I naughtily bought at the weekend. They're just perfect for work! And my Christmas jumper because we're...

Celebrating: Fakemas!! We're celebrating Christmas at work today, because a senior member of staff won't be around closer to actual Christmas. And writing this reminded me that I haven't wrapped my Secret Santa gift. OOPS!!!

Sleeping: far less than I would like to.



Dreaming: Of trips to take and places to visit.

Feeling: Tired, happy, and confused, because two people have recently told me that I look like Marion Cotillard and I just do not see it.

Listening: to Fleetwood Mac's Tusk. They've played it on the radio a couple of times recently, and it makes me so happy because I remember dancing around the living room like a loon to it as a child.

Missing out on: All of your brilliant posts. Can you all do me a favour and pop a link to the favourite thing you've written/ read in the last week in the comments please?

What have you been up to? Fill me in....

2 comments:

  1. ^^^ what she said.

    And you do look like Marion Cotillard. It's the eyes xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog