Sunday, 6 October 2013

Viennese Whirls- Guest Posting

Morning all!


Just a quick note to let you know that I'm actually guest posting over at Sunny Sweet Pea today. The lovely Jenny is in Qatar (of all places!), and asked for guest posts while she was away. Not one to leave a friend in need, I stepped up to the plate and have written a recipe for Viennese Whirls for her...


Honestly- these are so straightforward, they're a perfect Sunday bake! You can find my post here but while you're there, make sure you check out the rest of Jenny's blog- it's honestly one of my favourites.


Happy Sunday everyone! I'm off to enjoy some of the late October sunshine...

4 comments:

  1. These look incredible, i'm definitely going to check out the recipe and give these a go!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look yummy! I might have to make some.. :)
    Charlotte x
    La Vie en Gâteaux

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog