Wednesday, 16 October 2013

"I want to forgive you, and I want to FORGET you"

Ahh, Lauren Conrad. Come on, admit it- we all bloody love her. And apparently, she got engaged this week, so exciting times for her! She needs to look at this Pinterest board for dress inspiration, by the way- that Bess has some good taste.

But anyways. As we all know, Lauren Conrad it the fount of all wisdom, and as I'm sure every gossip-y website is going to do, I decided I'd make a list of my favourite pieces of her wisdom for your enjoyment. Because come on- we've all been in a situation where you've been dying to say "I want to forgive you, and I want to FORGET you", haven't we? (Or is that just me?)

Found here
"Sometimes, when you love someone, you want to believe they're good"

From here
"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!!"

From here
And her hatred for Spencer spawns my all time favourite insult:

"He's a sucky person!!"

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find some clips of The Hills to "listen to in the background" at work today... And laugh at the favourite quotes you're now going to post in the comments. Please humour me by going along with this....

12 comments:

  1. I use her 'You did a shady thing' all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lauren Conrad! Miss watching the Hills x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Loved watching the Hills when she was in it :)

    Jenny | sunny sweet pea xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hills just wasnt the same when she left. I love all of her saying as well, especially when she was talking about Spencer. She jus said what we were all thinking :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Good work on this - I love LC and loved The Hills, the original and the best reality TV show. My sister and I are always shouting "I wanna forgive you and I wanna forget you" whenever one of us does something to annoy the other (but don't worry we always make up - normally just shouting this is enough to make us laugh and get over it!). I look forward to reading about her upcoming wedding plans.

    Victoria, shabby-chic-home.com, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wouldn't all of your worlds combine if Lauren could have said that Spencer was about as mysterious as a bucket....

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA love this. I forgot how good that show is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BRILLIANT. I used to have a serious addiction to Laguna and The Hills when I was in sixth form... it drove my Dad crazy! What a girl haha
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spent SO much time watching the Hills when I should have been studying. It was the best because the episodes were short, so watching one as a break was perfect, but one became 4 and then it was bed time. I liked Audrina she just didn't give a crap about anything. Conrad is the most quotable though.

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also, is that wedding pintrest board yours? I hate wedding dresses, but I liked the like the 5th one along. I think this pintrest master broke me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh LC - how can one girl have so many brilliant phrases?
    "Homeboy wore combat boots to the beach."

    ReplyDelete
  12. This had me lol-ing. I like that S and PE's are inspiring your posts. You make me want to keep up my blog. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog