Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Wednesday

Yay for it being Wednesday!!

Found here
As anticipated, this week is somewhat running away with me. To be honest, this year has kind of run away with me- how is it possibly September? I keep thinking back to this time last year, and where I was, and the things that have changed, and the things that have stayed the same. It's interesting, actually. I think we all think of September as a kind of fresh start- either we're all close enough to education to still think like that, or have small children in education who have to think like that.

Amazing, right? Found here
As a result of this whole week/ year/ life running away with me thing, I appear to be in bed at 11:30 on a school night wondering what to write about. So instead of me blathering on like an idiot about nothing, I thought I'd share some amazing things from around the internet I've found/ been sent recently. Enjoy!


Love Audrey's list of things she learnt in her twenties is absolutely marvellous.  Read it, enjoy it. Her blog is also pretty fantabulous really, go and have a read if you haven't already.
These black and white photos put into colour are just incredible. The one of Goebbels is chilling, don't you think?
Dancers in unexpected situations. Enough said really.
This quote is just perfect. Anna always finds the most incredible quotes, which always really hit home. I'm a big fan.
On dating in your twenties. My lovely friend C sent this to me this week and it is BRILLIANT. Read it now.
This song is my absolute favourite at the moment. I also love the video.

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday. Eat some cake- it really won't matter tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I love posts like this where I get to see a load of random things like quotes :) especially love the Mary Poppins tattoo! Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly can't work out how its September either! This year has flown by! Absolutely love that Mary Poppins tattoo - and the placement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Mary Poppins tattoo, but unlike Vic, I'm not keen on the placement. I'd have it on a shoulder blade...

    The year really has raced past. My little boy has gone back to school and rather than having loads of spare time, I seem to have a million and one things to do. All at once. I fear that I'll blink and it'll be Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dating in your 20s link made me smile! I am also baffled by how quickly this year has gone. I'm due to start studying again last week which means my gap year is officially over and I feel like I have nothing to show for it!!

    http://fillmylittleworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog