Saturday, 6 July 2013

Back in Britain

I'm back!!


M and I landed at 7pm yesterday, having left our hotel in Bangkok at 2am GMT (8am Thai time). My coach back to Plymouth then didn't leave til 9:45pm, and I finally tumbled into my bed at 3:30am today- so far I seem to be avoiding the dreaded jet lag, but we'll have to see how that goes.


We had an incredible trip, involving massages, elephants, yoga, and amazing food, and I will definitely be posting on it properly soon- chances are, I'll be doing three posts spaced out a little bit, one each on Chiang Mai, Pai, and Bangkok, which are the three main places we went. Until then, here are a couple of snaps from the trip- and there are a few more on instagram, if you search #aliceinthailand (get me, making up hashtags!)

Today, however, is all about soaking up the brilliant British sunshine (when we left Bangkok it was bucketing down- I think it's the first time ever that I've returned home to better weather than I left abroad!), nibbling on my grandad's amazing homegrown strawberries, and catching up on blogs, sorting out my washing (worst bit of coming back from a holiday!), and tea drinking.


What are you up to today?

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Was it you who brought this warm weather to England then? We can remain friends if we don't mention the rugby today!! Look forward to reading all about your trip! Find a tree to nap under later on. Off to drown my sorrows in naughty food and wine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has been awesome here in Plymouth now for like 3 weeks and it's been lush! I can't wait to see some snaps from your holiday :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home, I went to Thailand earlier this year. Isn't it just amazing?! X

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog