Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Weekend Scenes

Oh I loved this last weekend.

After a busy couple of weekends (one involving visitors from The North and a trip to the zoo, the other spent in Cardiff and at the beach), I was just ready for a couple of days at home, chilling out and relaxing. Add the glorious sunshine, and I was a very happy bunny.

(Until I realised I only have one free weekend day left before I go to Thailand, which is rapidly filling itself, and I had a little panic about everything I still have to do. Cue lots of trips to town on my lunch break this week!)

Anyway. Here are a few snaps from my weekend- some of which you may have already seen on Instagram (sorry). Despite being a "quiet" one, it was still full of family time, BBQs, water slides, and sunshine. Happy days!













About the last photo- we just couldn't resist. I was project managing my brothers while they barbecued, so of course I also needed an apron. I'm so annoyed that my eyes are closed.

16 comments:

  1. Looks like a really lovely weekend. I'm glad you got sunshine because we sure didn't here in Lincolnshire! I'm so jealous that your going to Thailand! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so lovely! That's rubbish that you didn't get sunshine though, hopefully you'll get some soon! xx

      Delete
  2. Relaxing weekends are the best and yours looks pretty perfect :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect weekend!
    Relax+sun+friends/family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the ingredients for a great weekend! xx

      Delete
  4. Looks beautiful - it was really sunny where I live too so I had a pretty perfect weekend! A Thailand trip sounds awesome, lucky you! xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm glad you had a lovely sunny weekend too! xx

      Delete
  5. you make the best cakes! looks like a perfect summer weekend, completely jealous (especially the slip n slide...) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks lovely- I need to stop though, or I'll be the size of a house!! The slip n slide was AMAAAZING! xx

      Delete
  6. Alice! I think this is the first picture I have ever seen of you, and my you are a beauty! Love your two dresses, v. pretty. And if it makes you feel better I am blinking in my staff iD? I am stuck with that for 1 year and get to look at it everyday.. bad times.

    Oh, did I say that you are beautiful?

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are FAR too kind Em, really. But thank you :) It really does make me feel better than I'm not the only blinker- you'd have thought they'd have let you have another photo attempt though! xx

      Delete
  7. that cakes looks delicious! sounds like you had a well deserved lazy weekend :)

    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sindy, the blueberry one was delicious!! xx

      Delete
  8. The chocolate cake looks so nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I sent it back with my older brother- decided he needed cake more than I did haha! xx

      Delete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog