Friday, 28 June 2013

One Hundred!!

I know I promised I wouldn't post from my phone again, but I lied. But it's with good reason, I promise...


I randomly checked Bloglovin yesterday, and noticed THAT. 101 followers!!! You cannot imagine the smile that this put on my face- and given that I'm having a cracking time out here (involving elephants, rafting, yoga, massages, and incredible food), I was already smiling, so this was a BEAM.

So thank you all!! It definitely means a lot.

Lots of love, and here is my favourite ever picture of myself- my friend N took it on Barry Island beach at the end of our first year of uni.


10 comments:

  1. Woo! Congrats :]

    -Samantha
    substanceandsoul.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lovely!
    Well deserved :)

    Leah @ Peaches and Smoke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaayy well done! You really deserve it :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Alice!! I remember how excited I was when I hit that mark a month or so ago - it feels awesome!
    Keep having an amazing time in Thailand! :)
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYYYY!! Congrats my lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you're having a great time, and massive congratulations! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's definitely a reason to be happy! Cheers to a hundred more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Alice. Next 200, then 1,000. Then you will rule the world my girl!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog