Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Are You Missing Me?

I highly doubt it, but if you are, I just wanted to alert you to something exciting....



I have been featured as Jen's Blogger Of The Month!! I was SO flattered when she asked me, and of course said yes straight away. Her blog, Sunny Sweet Pea is SO wonderful, and became one of my favourites as soon as I started reading it. Add in the wonderful Blogger Book Swap she organised and the fact that she is just generally lovely, and you have yourself a winner. If you don't already read her blog, you are definitely missing out.

(Jen, I'm expecting my money in the post for that. I'M KIDDING!!)

So if you're missing my normal ramblings, head on over to www.sunnysweetpea.com where you can read some answers to the questions she asked me. Her post will be up at around 10am GMT.

Be warned, I answered these questions at about 10:30pm after a night of babysitting and cake decorating. I'm not certain that I made a whole lot of sense.

Hope you aren't getting up to too much mischief while I'm away! And sorry about the strange formatting here, and lack of sensible link to Jen's blog, I'm blogging from my phone. Rest assured I won't be doing this again in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog