Friday, 21 June 2013

And We're Off!

From here. This is how I feel about this trip.
Just a very quick note to let you know that I am off on my Thai adventure today!!

(Well, technically I fly tomorrow, but I'm travelling to Heathrow today, so thought I'd point this out now.)

I'm landing in Bangkok first thing on Sunday morning, then dashing across the city to meet my gorgeous friend to fly to Chaing Mai, where we'll spend a few days before heading wherever we think seems like a good idea. I am so excited!

I won't be live blogging while I'm out there, but I have scheduled a few post (most organised I have ever been) to keep you all occupied while I'm away. Fingers crossed I've actually got scheduling down pat and have done it right.

I also don't think I'll be tweeting while I'm away- so if you normally use Twitter to be notified of new posts, may I politely suggest following either via GFC, or bloglovin? 


I would love to reach 100 followers by the time I'm back- seriously, it would make me so happy. I know it's a bit of an ask, but I thought I'd put it out there.

Have a lovely couple of weeks everyone! Don't do anything I wouldn't do while I'm away, and I'll hopefully be back to normal blogging on either the 6th or 7th of July!

7 comments:

  1. So jealous. Have an amazing time lovely. Look forward to reading all about your trip when you get home.

    Jen | sunny sweet pea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic time. Lots of pictures on your return please!

    Rachel x
    http://justrachel-h.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have an amazing time, and I can't wait to see tons of pictures when you get back!!
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an amazing time! Can't wait to see the pictures when you get back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a fantastic time :)

    Leah @ peaches and smoke

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have an amazing time there! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you're back x

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog