Monday, 29 April 2013

Happiness Is... (vol. 13)

Whoosh. Monday again!?

For some reason, I'm struggling to think of things this week- not because I'm not happy (in fact, as I'm writing this on Sunday I'm feeling really very content), more because I don't think I've been paying much attention this week. Whoops.

Anyway, here goes- today, happiness is....

.... this picture. Because it's true- Mamas are the best and somehow seem to know everything. (That said, the washing tag below is an easy one to understand...)

From here
... making plans. I'm off to London this weekend to see one of my absolute besties who I haven't seen since Easter and I am so excited. I'm also in the process of actually properly planning my trip away in June/ July which is SO exciting, and am looking into a trip back to Cardiff to see my uni darlings. I love having things to look forward to!!

... Old pictures. Come on, how cute was I? I just wish my hair was still well behaved enough for a fringe like that now. Sob sob.



... A first class train ticket. YES this is materialistic, but I'm getting the slow stopping service from Exeter to Waterloo on Friday and being in first class will certainly ease the pain of stopping EVERYWHERE. And it was only £3 more....

... This weather forecast. No rain forecast for an entire week? WHAT IS THIS?!


There we have it! That wasn't that hard in the end, actually.... 

What's making you happy this week?

8 comments:

  1. First class train ticket will be so worth it on a stopping train! You were a little cutie, I love we have all had that same haircut! I hope you have a great week! I think I'm coming down with a cold so I'm not happy at all BUT it is my birthday week eeep! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And I'm getting on at the start so I KNOW I'll get my seat. Haha such a 90s child haircut! YAY FOR BIRTHDAY WEEK! That's very exciting :) xx

      Delete
  2. I can give things to one mother who just doesn't know the washing code. I sweat the number of times my other halves mum has shrunk my things because 'it's only a symbol' would make you cry. I have never travelled first class before so I made a sort of oooo sound when I read that. No rain?! What is this madness, bloody nice though! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!!! I have only shrunk something once, and that was because I forgot to take a wool cardi out before I tumble-dried the load. Whoops. First class is fun, particularly when it's not really more expensive than standard!! xx

      Delete
  3. Woooo for the weather! And Indeed you were a really cute child ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it!? Haha thanks lovely!! xx

      Delete
  4. I always give my Mum the things with nasty marks on, she can remove ANY stain, it's official!!

    I really hope I don't have to somehow learn this stuff for my lasses!!

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you'll learn it without even realising I'm sure- mum's just know things like that, it's magic!! xx

      Delete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog