Friday, 1 March 2013

Can It Be Summer Yet Please?!

I am SO FED UP of winter now.

After what seems like ten years of summer without any sunshine, I am SERIOUSLY ready for some sun now (this could be because for the past however many summers, the sunshine we've had has always fallen at a time when I have exams. Cheers Mother Nature). 

I want to go outside without having to wear a coat!

So this is my summer wishlist. Places I want to go, things I want to wear, things I want to do. 

Because I think we're all in need of some summer inspiration.




Images from: 1 (Bali), 2 (Santorini),  3 (St Lucia), 
4, 5, 6, 7

Oh how I'd love to be in those places, wearing one of those dresses, or that bikini (with her body, please), and those shoes....

But to be honest, right now I'd settle for a little bit of warmth and sunshine here in Blighty. Because it's bloody lovely here when the sun shines!

Roath Park Boating Lake, Cardiff (taken from a pedaloe)

(Even though then inevitably it rains and this happens)


Do you have any summer plans? 

I have nothing booked yet- go on, make me jealous...

10 comments:

  1. I'm with you 100% -- I'm SO ready for summer!! And lots of sunshine, please! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Sadly though, here in Britain "lots" of sunshine never seems to happen.... but fingers crossed it will this year!! x

      Delete
  2. for sure go to santorini, its incredible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm so jealous you've been! I'm dying to go. To be honest, I'm dying to go anywhere in Greece, but Santorini looks particularly incredible! x

      Delete
  3. You definitely have me longing for summer with this post!
    I have a ton of weddings and concerts - and other than that - just enjoying the sunshine!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wedding and concerts sound like a fantastic way to spend the summer! Who are you going to see (bands wise)? I'm in dire need of some sunshine to enjoy! :) x

      Delete
  4. It was such a perfect, sunny day here in Croatia today and I've finally seen many smiling faces out on the street, beautiful! :) I don't have any precise plans yet, I just know I would love to travel as much as possible..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something about sunny weather that makes everyone so happy, isn't there- and it's SO lovely to see! Travelling a lot would be fun, anywhere in particular you want to go?! x

      Delete
    2. Definitely :)
      I'm dreaming of St. Lucia for a while, but I'm afraid it doesn't fit in my budget. I've wrote a post about it, so check it out if you'd like. Hope you'll like it :)

      Delete
    3. No, sadly St Lucia isn't in my budget either- why are there no money trees haha?! x

      Delete

I absolutely love comments, and do my very best to reply to them all- if you have a specific question, try tweeting me @cupsaucerblog